1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Models in T9A

Discussion in 'The World That Was' started by Quinten, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Quinten

Quinten Grave Guard

Anyone know if its okay to use normal vampires to represent strigio vampires? If not does anyone know where to actually get some models, I refuse to buy fantasy models from games workshop and I can't find any models anywhere.

2. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

I reckon if you make it absolutely clear to your opponent before hand I would see no problem at all! After all in the "old" fluff, Strigoi were once normal looking vampires that later turned into the monster of today. Looking at it like that you could still have a Strigoi that hadn't turned, or you're fighting a battle that's back in time..

If you don't want to buy form G.W (or even ebay)

There's Heresy miniatures they make a very good Strigoi alternative

http://heresyminiatures.com/shop/in..._id=30&zenid=bd145ae151a4fb10e61ebba7ded337e3

3. Quinten

Quinten Grave Guard

Thanks. I might just order one if I decide to go strigio. Although I'll probably just cheap out and use normal vampires.

Lord Elpus likes this.