1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

More Fresh Aussie blood

Discussion in 'Fresh Blood' started by Woodsie, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Woodsie

Woodsie Zombie

My name in Jake

I have come back to the hobby after a long break... Always have love undead models. Started collecting when I was about 7. Have a few 10000pt plus fantasy armies. I used to work for GW here in oz. A new store opened up locally and I decided to jump back into it... Have been playing age of sigmar. Have quite a large army. Nearly 10000pts now. And have been undefeated bar one battle against dark elves and skaven combined. Will post as regularly as I can with army updates.... Good to be on here and hopefully I can be of help for any advise....

2. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Greetings and welcome to the CN! Here you will find what you need, and I am looking forward to your progress - there can not that many undead armies :)