1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Mousekillers Vermin of the Under Empire

Discussion in 'The Faces of Our Next Meal......' started by mousekiller, Apr 5, 2016.

1. mousekiller

mousekiller Grave Guard

SKAVEN ARMY

Completed:

1 Skaven Clanrat... I know...

Lords: 0% Heroes: 0% Core: 0% Special: 0% Rare: 0%

Total: 0 points

The army thus far:

[​IMG]

Darkness was everything. Darkness, and the damp, old feeling of the deep recesses of the earth, the feel of ancient tunnels and river channels that cut the earth thousands of years before. In the darkness the lone sound of claws against the stone were the only sound. The lone rat man skittered along, sniffing the air occasionally. Finally, he came upon a sharp corner. Sniffing the corner, the scent of his pack leader was strong on the stone, and it was clear that the pack was called to gather. Skittering on, the rat man hurried in the direction of the calling, wasting no time.

2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Well, that's surely a start :thumbsup: Looks cool!

How many armies do you actually collect? xD

mousekiller likes this.
  3. mousekiller

mousekiller Grave Guard

@Borgnine The quick answer is: All of them! Lol. I have been collecting for almost 20 years or so. But, as far as functional armies, from biggest in points - Dwarves, Orcs and Goblins, Chaos, Vampire Counts, Ogre Kingdoms, Daemons, and then the rest are pretty much in the works.

4. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

That's the best answer! xD

Usually when people list their biggest, usable armies it's one or two, not six! ;) 20 years, that's a lot of time, there's probably much nostalgia. Did you have any bigger breaks in collecting/painting during that time, or is it one big, continuous streak?

5. mousekiller

mousekiller Grave Guard

No, some pretty big breaks. About three of them, each about 18 months.

6. Leithel

Leithel Grave Guard

Ho man I shudder to think how long it would take to paint a skaven army with that kind of detail. Very nice model though, I really like the spear. Is that metallic or mat highlighting, either way it's nice.