1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Najo's Battlescribe Catalogs

Discussion in 'The Teachings of Abhorash' started by najo, Sep 2, 2014.

1. najo

najo Mortarch of the Dark Soul Staff Member True Blood

Imrik in both Host of the Eternity King and Host of the Phoenix King - FIXED!
    The formations are in the army lists as battlescrolls. You already have access to them, I just tested it out and they are working for me. They include all the normal choices they allow from the other armies when you select them. Just click on the formation in your roster to adjust the units.

2. najo

What do you mean you don't see it? It's right there... just close your eyes and listen to the mutterings and whispers of the dark powers within the warp.

Besides, you might be crazy, at least for serving all four Chaos Gods AND the Great Horned Rat! I know building the list made me feel crazy and consider blinding myself, just so I could understand the mutterings... so who knows... I'm pretty sure the list might exist between realities and you aren't quite insane enough to see it yet. I stepped over when completing it..

On a serious note, it needed some IDs adjusted and its showing up fine now :tongue:

Adam_Barrow and Dracan like this.
  3. najo

The Battle Standard thing is actually really complex and not easily solved. Every catalog has its own rules for how BSBs are set up and there is no way to toggle them on or off from the Force Type chosen. You should just be able to chose multiple BSBs and ignore the warnings it brings up.

I'm trying to trouble shoot why the Host of Death is taking special rules from Krell and merging them with the Battlescroll's own special rules. It makes NO sense :tongue: The file is not set up to do that. If I figure something out I will let you know.

Sorry for lack of solutions :/

4. najo

hmm, that's weird. So Vampire list totally fine. Undead Legion list won't export. Both were cleaned out and you re-installed?

5. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

Affirmative.

6. nameless

nameless Zombie

maybe I am imagining it?
    But I thought there was a warning that came up if you were under your core limit and over your other limits
    Or maybe I was over my alcohol limit? :cheers: