1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Necrarch's and Cursing

Discussion in 'Dying to Help' started by Haunter of the night., Mar 13, 2018.

1. Haunter of the night.

Haunter of the night. Zombie

Dec 26, 2014
    It's been a while since I have been on I want to do a vampire in my legions of sacrament army but I didn't think it fit the theme of the sacrement, until I remembered the necrarch I want to scratch build one and need Ideas. I am trying to paint my wight king with baleful tomb blade and I want to make it look as though it is cursed. I need ways to make it look like it is.
  2. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

Dec 10, 2013
    @Haunter of the night. Hey mate, not sure about ideas for converting a Necrarch but maybe this will help you out with your cursed blade...

I painted these spirit hosts last year:

After finishing them I wrote a guide for anyone that may be interested in replicating the scheme right HERE in my plog. I hope this helps :)