1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

New Plastic Black Coach Coming

Discussion in 'Gateway to the Realms' started by Sharkbelly, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Sharkbelly

Sharkbelly Wight King

There have been rumors for a while of a new plastic black coach, and I believe a new teaser video image confirms it.

Attached Files:

2. Azakael

Azakael Skeleton

... Yes. Yes it is.
    Welp. Night Haunt army it is...

3. El Syf

El Syf Crypt Horror

Should we expect a rules update for it too? As that would be rather nice but also make Lon outdated rather quickly.
    Good to see GW weren't lying about more to come for death this year :)

4. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

I still have the old one unpainted, I wonder if this new one will convince me to ditch that one ;)

Mnemloch likes this.
  5. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Wight King

All I know it's that I appreciate that the news for us are not limited to just the battletome.

We'll see...

Menkeroth likes this.
  6. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

Man... I just started on my conversion one!

[​IMG]

Unas the slayer and Menkeroth like this.
  7. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

Nighthaunt wasn't given any love in LoN, so them getting their own tome won't really outdate LoN very much, even if they finally fix things like ME's keywords...

8. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

As do I. I remember it being really difficult to assemble as well. A new plastic kit will probably look much better though, so I suspect that I may well find myself tempted to buy it

9. Ol'timer

Ol'timer Skeleton

Not to mention moving the thing from shelf to table top without breaking something off! A new lighter one would be nice. Looks like a choice of riders also, with or without the whip. Really likening the new horses for this.

10. Ol'timer

Ol'timer Skeleton

Looking again, I wouldn't mind those horses for some hex wraith conversions. Never fond of the others for them.