1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tomb-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

New to Flesheater corps

Discussion in 'Fresh Blood' started by bodestig93, Jun 19, 2017.

1. bodestig93

bodestig93 Zombie

Hello every1! im poppin my cherry on this forum and I just want to say thank you to the creators of the forum, helps alot for newbies like me.
    I am to begin with a new flesheater army but before i begin to order all my miniatures, i would like to make sure i have a decent armylist.
    I as wondering if some1 could help me with a gd armylist. all i know is that i want to have one mournghoul and a ghoulking on a terrorgheist. it is a 2k list I am after!

2. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Grave Guard

Noticed your post only now.

First of all, welcome to the forum, it's always nice when someone joins the rank of the (un)dead.

Regarding your doubts about a FEC list, I suggest to open a thread in the AoS section of the forum (Realm of Shyish).
    That said, you can't never go wrong with a GK on terrorgheist... I personally don't love Mourngul: they are too much strong, and tend to give our armies a bad reputation, losing in the long run opponents to play with, if they see that you want to use the mourngul(s).

bodestig93 and Oppenheimer like this.