1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Resolved No Confirmation email?!

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master' started by Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry

Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry Skeleton

Hi all. I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere, whether it's actually a bug, or even if this is the right place, but someone is trying to make an account on the Forum, but isn't receiving a confirmation email.

He's on the Facebook Group, first name "Flavio", and here's what he posted:

"Hi guys!
    I'm trying to join the forum since yesterday, apparently without fortune. I don't receive the confirmation mail, so it doesn't even let me contact the staff there, while the "Contact Us" form seems to send to the Void, so I came here.
    I tried "Send c-mail again", "Sign up with Google", and two different email addresses, always waiting at least an hour between the attempts.
    Can anyone help, please?"

If anyone could help him, I'm sure he'd appreciate it greatly. Until then, he can do nothing but lurk.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry

If it helps, his Account name is "Vagar".

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Hi,

This is fixed now @vagar - for some unknown reason I have not been getting email notifications about new threads or replies...

4. MattW

MattW Administrator

This is now fully fixed. Postfix hadn't been started on the server after a reboot on the 16th. I've sorted it so it won't happen again.

5. vagar

vagar Zombie

Hi! Glad you found and fixed the problem :)
    Btw, this forum platform looks quite cool!
    Thank you

6. Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry

Glad it's working! Welcome Vagar! :thumbsup:

MattW likes this.