1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Bug Report Notifications

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master' started by Seneschal, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Seneschal

Seneschal Liche True Blood

Hey folks

Years ago I turned off the "receive email notifications" feature in all my posts but it never worked. I made a post about this probably three years ago but it was never resolved. My email contains thousands of messages from CN as a result of this.
    Now today for some reason, the one thing that did work for me awhile back (that being, notifications on The ThreeWord Story being turned off) has now started back up again.

HELLLLLLLP!!

2. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Under contact details in your account, have you selected the options not to receive emails from CN?

3. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

if you go to preferences (found by hovering over the person in the dashboard -> uncheck either 'automatically watch threads you create or when you reply' or 'and receive email notifications of replies' you should stop receiving these.

4. Seneschal

Seneschal Liche True Blood

OK, Links's method worked. Thank you, gentlemen!