1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

November: painting challenge on Khemri forum

Discussion in 'Whispers Outside The Crypt' started by Unas the slayer, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Black Knight

Here we are, with my standard two-monthly announcement.
    On Tomb Kings of Khemri forum has started a new artistic competitions (painting / sculpting models, kitbash, terrain pieces and so on... but mostly painting).
    As many of you already know, the challenge is not limited to TK material, but to everything you may like, even if (obviously), Death is the main theme of choices (the competition is just for fun, as there are no prizes, kinda like the "turning the world to darkness" challenge).

Any Vampire Count / Death model, will be welcome and appreciated... both Alabaster427 and Borgnine joined previous competitions.

For anyone interested, here's there's the link to the WIP Thread. I invite you to take a look, and see if you'd like to join.
    If you would like to partecipate, but you don't want to register on Khemri forum, you can pm me and I'll post for you the pictures of your models. For any question you may have, feel free to ask

Borgnine likes this.