1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

NSFW -The Writing Game of Terror and Depravity

Discussion in 'The Beast Within' started by Mr Nightwere, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Mr Nightwere

Mr Nightwere Necromancer

This is a game I played with my guild forum once apon a time its as long as you want it to be really and i have put it here as i want people to write about what ever it is they care for i believe the last I did involved hideously fat zombies vomiting on something or other..

All the same welcome to the Writing game... Please leave your sanity at the door, it makes for a more entertaining tale :perv:

Its was morning and Manshe was unwell, he couldn't put his finger on it but something told him that now was not the day to go to work. Outside was as cheery and pleasant, as it had always been... he sighed and rolled back over in his bed and wished a silent prayer for something interesting to happen today... anything to happen today. when suddenly he heard screaming form miss Laurence from across the road and popped up his head to see what was going on.

2. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

RE: The Writing Game of Terror and Depravity

Miss Laurence was renown for being the village hotty. She strutted around outside in tight-leather jumpsuits or scanty shorts with a t-shirt that just doesn't quite cover her large breasts. She has been known to walk around wearing just a bra, panties, and an assortment of lingerie. Her hair was wild and black, her body perfectly proportioned to provide, in her words "maximum sex". Manshe had often cracked out the binoculars to watch her undressing through the window, although he often didn't need it; she made such a show of pressing her breasts against the window when changing that sometimes a crowd would gather.

Manshe looked out of the window to a sight even he had not seen. Miss Laurence was lying across a table, completely naked, writhing in pleasure. Between her breasts lay a single, gold coin; it was miraculous that the coin remained on her body, as she tossed and turned so. Manshe was aroused, leaning out the window a little. Suddenly, the gold coin quivered, and zoomed across the street at break-neck speed. It shot through the window and straight into Manshe's mouth; before he knew it, he had swallowed it. Collapsing backwards and choking, Manshe fell onto his bed. After a quick coughing fit, he moved back to the window. Miss Laurence was gone.

At the door, Manshe heard loud knocking. It was Miss Laurence, crying sensually:

"Oh Manshe, come here and let's have some fun...". Manshe heard the door break down as Miss Laurence applied an inhuman amount of force to it. Footsteps thumped up the stairs, and the naked woman opened the door.

"I'm ready for you, Manshee..." she purred, a mad glint in her eyes. Something wasn't quite right.

(NSFW added to thread title)

3. Mello

Mello Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum True Blood

OOC: when can I make this really really gory? I feel we're along the kinky line right now

4. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

I meant to set it up so anything could happen next. Could continue kninkily, could go all gory, could go utterly random. I hoped this freedom would be easy to spot. :(

5. Mr Nightwere

Mr Nightwere Necromancer

You are free to make this about what ever horrors you wish. That is it's point after all :vampire3:

Manshe noticed that she wasnt quite standing right and that her lip stick was running somewhat.. or was that infact blood she thought horribly!

6. Mello

Ok let's kick this off again:

Suddenly, a huge, sticky mass of writhing tendrils shot out of Laurence's face; braking it messil in half, and hung in the air drunkedly, creating a veritable waterfall of blood on the floor with it. upon closer inspection, it seemed to be made out of all her insides wrapped around like some grotesque rope. As manshe stood there, too shocked to do anything, the tentacle quivered and a circular mouth grew into being at the edge of the protusion, still leaking litres of blood, an grew a set of decent teeth. It's 'lips' quivered and it gave out it's first snarl, and another tide of blood, but this time some of the small intestine was thin in the mix. Manshe simply screamed and ran to his shotgun. He span around and fired both barrels widely, one missing completely , the other hitting her side on. There was a pause and Laurwnce's skin started to slide to the floor, her beauty taking a somewhat macabre return, her breasts and other intimate parts looking odd when there was no skin.

7. Mr Nightwere

Mr Nightwere Necromancer

Using the opportunity to her advantage Manshe reloaded and shot off another two into Miss Laurence's flesh less face and dashed for the door only to be greeted by all manner of law enforcement guns all pointed at him. She shot up her hands and looked innocent and heard the creature rumbling down the stairs towards her, she froze guns in front sexy monster lady in back he contemplated the monster lady a bit.. and then lept to the side as the cops, FBI CIA and a local elderly man opened fire.

8. Mello

Doe anyone mind if I kick this off again? Currently it just seems me and nightwere