• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Sigmund moved to stand near Mihael as he stared expressionlessly at Flynn.

To Flynn

"Mihael is not a vampire, that has been established." the knight said coldly "We do not need more rehashing of old arguments, all that does is waste time."

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Mihael looked down at the floor, his jaw clenching harder than needed to chew.

"Sigmund... I really cant shake the feeling you're a vampire. Apologies if you're human.. I wish I could know for sure.. Flynn, apologies if you're human too."

Mihael stood up for the first time in hours to glance out the window. He narrowed his eyes before taking his pistol out and inserting a new bullet, a scrap of silver he had broken off from the cutlery from the tables.

Night is coming fast. Is it Flynn I kill? If left to me I'd kill Sigmund. I don't know.. Its like he's leading us on..". Mihael calmly brushed his hair out of his eyes and brought a new bar to his mouth with the hand not goldkng the pistol, snapping a piece off with his teeth of violently.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Sigmund smirked at Mihael.

To Mihael

"You can kill me if you wish but I assure you that it will be something you regret for the rest of your short life." he said.

"Of course it would perhaps cement the fact that you and Celeb are mortals..." he added thoughtfully.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Mihael's perfectly straight hair splayed as his head shook.

"An intelligent Vampire would say the exact same thing Sigmund, you know that already."

Glancing down at his chocolate his almond shaped eyes, an almost electric blue in colour, darted across the surface, contemplating.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
To Mihael

"Perhaps" he conceded.

Everyone

Looking around the room Sigmund frowned.

"Has anyone else anything to add? The time for input is now as the night nears."

Wolfen

Black Knight
Jan 19, 2011
Caleb responded.

"I dont get a vampire vibe from you Sigmund, but I have been so wrong throughout this whole ordeal. I was convinced Bastion was a vampire on that fateful first day. As I cast my mind back one of the things that I accused him of was mocking the seriousness of our situation by joking about death. I found that to be in extremely bad taste and believed, and still do, that only a monster would do such a thing. Perhaps I focused on the wrong person as Flynn here was the one to initiate the cycle. I could cite last nights vote in tandem with a vampire as more evidence against him but by this point I am sure all of us have done the same thing. I really do not know anymore."

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
To everyone

"Is it some kind of consensus that Mihael is definitely not a vampire? He is definitely more suspicious than Sigmund to me. After all, we have been led on a wild goose chase."

Wolfen

Black Knight
Jan 19, 2011
"I have drawn no conclusions about Mihael. My suspicions have been lessened somewhat but they are not gone."

Seiuchi

Skeleton
Jan 29, 2012
"I too still have my suspicions but it could be that Mihael is human but has no idea what he's doing. Perhaps he guessed lucky with Antonio and the success got to his head and he decided he had control of the situation, especially give those 'Fifty seven tomes' and all, and since then has made mistake after mistake."

(to Konrad)

"I'd almost forgotten you were here. Speak a bit more man, maybe you might have something to contribute. If you're human then it's in your interest to help everyone else if we're going to get out of this alive"

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Mihael languished on his chair, ignoring the various insults thrown at him.

"I'd already hinted my whole child genius thing could be a bluff. Either way if I accurately voted all the vampires off I would be the remaining vampire's priority target. Hence not proving TOO useful will keep me alive."

Mihael glanced out the window and stood up with the gentle creaking of leather, stretching majestically.

"Night has dawned. Who do I kill?"

The sharp crak reverberated for the second time as the pistol was primed.

VOTE FLYNN/Seiuchi

Wolfen

Black Knight
Jan 19, 2011
"Well the time is far spent, there is little remaining. I vote hence."

Vote:FLYNN/Seiuchi

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
There was no words, only a snick and a silver tipped bolt that burst through Flynn's eye and out the back of his skull. His body wavered for a moment as if trying to figure out what just happened, before it collapsed to the floor. Moments passed is silence as they all realised the truth, Flynn had been human......

[mod]
Another human dead, again without any statuses! Sorry for the delay, night will begin Tuesday evening to give time for those with statuses to PM me.

Night has now beguan[/mod]

Seiuchi

Skeleton
Jan 29, 2012
Flynn's body swayed slightly after the bolt hit him. His face was pale and his remaining eye wide open with shock, and he spoke slowly, completely dazed.

"Haha....that was a complete bolt from the blue. I should have kept my eye out for that"

His swaying stopped and he seemed about to fall. His eye glazed over and gazed blankly into the distance. A twisted smile appeared on his face.

"I guess the last laugh is on me....at least it was an eye opening experience"

A giggling noise came from the back of his throat and abruptly he dropped to the ground and finally fell still.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Mihael shrugged again.

"Democracy always fails if you ask me. If you want to blame someone for Flynn's death, then its Sigmund, he suggested him."

Unconcernedly Mihael slouched off to his room.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
"Merely stating the truth" Mihael muttered calmly as he shut the door behind himself.

"I accept the fact I voted and killed him too, can't deny the truth can we?"

One insane eye peered at Sigmund..

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
"Damn this stupidity." Konrad growled as Flynn fell to the ground for good "May the vampires' pun-ishment be swift in coming."

And with that, he slunk into the shadows.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
*Walking slowly into the hall, looking the worse for wear after days of keeping herself locked in her chambers only leaving to gather food and attend bodily functions, Her hair now a disgruntled mess and her eyes ringed with red from crying.
Spotting the freshly dead Flynn on the floor, a bolt threw his eye she nosily vomited the contents of her stomach*

"My god..... Is this not yet over?....."

Wolfen

Black Knight
Jan 19, 2011
"And now we must endure another night of fear. They are going to win..."

Caleb lowered his head and sighed.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Konrad lurked in the shadows, watching, waiting. Another would not die tonight, not if he had any say in the matter. A shadow caught his eye and he twisted to look, only to realise he had fallen for a distraction.

"Die!"

The stake plunged through his back, piercing his heart and continuing out the front of Konrad's chest. With a burbling cough he collapsed to his knees, blood dripping down his chin,

"You.....fool...." he snarled as the life left his eyes.

Morning dawned once more, yet this time something was different. Once again a man lay dead, but this time only a wooden stake lay thrust through his heart. There was no torture, no mutilation, and over the body a tablecloth had be laid as if in respect.

[mod]The day has dawned and Konrad has been killed and revealed to be a human. In his pocket lies a diary telling of the events of the previous nights, and revealing that in secret he had been trying to protect those around him - he had the status of Guardian Angel[/mod]

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Sigmund walked slowly into the room looking dishevelled and utterly exhausted.

The knight walked over to the corpse and frowned as he lifted the tablecloth to look at Konrad's face.

With a shake of his head the man put the tablecloth back over the corpse.

Quietly Sigmund took a seat and waited for the others.

Wolfen

Black Knight
Jan 19, 2011
Caleb moved to the body and looked under the tablecloth. He frowned as he tried to figure out what happened.

"There is something different about this killing. Did the vampires not strike last night? It seems that whoever has been killing them has made a mistake. Note the use of a wooden stake, the common tool of witch hunters for slaying vampires. Either this is an elaborate ploy by our tormentors or this man aroused the suspicions of our unseen protector. What does this mean for the rest of us?"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu