1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Pimp my Avatar

Discussion in 'The Mortal's Realm' started by Mad 'At, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

Time to bring this thread to (un)life again.

Anyone wanting a their avatar pimped for Christmas is welcome to post a request here. I'd be happy to give it some work but I welcome other to tr their hand at it too.

2. MasterSpark

MasterSpark Nostalgian Staff Member True Blood

It is the time for christmas cheer again, indeed, and nothing brings it home more than your funky pimping studio! I don't have a new request for you but I will put on the themed avatar you made for me two years ago to honour your efforts.

3. KeyserSoze86

KeyserSoze86 Zombie

Hi guys!
    Can we give some love to this lovely creature?
    (for the record, it's my 9th age avatar, I used it since we made the Oceanborn armybook, for those who managed to see it :tongue: )
    [​IMG]

4. Mad 'At

@KeyserSoze86: Are you attempting to confuse me by posting in both forums o.o
    Anyway, here ya go:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

der vued and KeyserSoze86 like this.
  5. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

Christmas_avatar_4806_zps259c905c.png

Will Mad 'At eventually snap under the strain of trying to find yet more space for Christmas in an already very Christmassy Image? We shall See! :tongue:

(But once again Muchos Thanks, this thread is probably my favourite on the entire forum :tongue: )

6. Mad 'At

Here we go.

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

A simple background added.