1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Posting video from you tube.

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Lord Elpus, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

Hello!!

I'll get htins in first, yes I know I am probably stupid, but I was looking at a section on here earlier today that had youtube footage and was wondering how I post a video?? I know I can copy the link, but was wondering how I can show it on here instead of folloing said link??

Many thanks!!!

2. Raven Torrid

Raven Torrid Black Knight

When you post a reply, on the right end of the posting toolbar, there is an icon of a blue TV. Click on it, select YouTube, paste the link there and press OK. ;)

3. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

It is just as Raven Torid says. You can also use the code [video=youtube]LINK[/video], obviously replacing LINK with the actual link. When you use The button under the TV it automatically does this.

4. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

Thakns guys!!! much appreciated!