1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tom-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

Problem on my Mobile.

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by bigbadbat, May 17, 2014.

1. bigbadbat

bigbadbat Harbinger of Dandelions Staff Member True Blood

Hello all,

I wanted to take a bit to tell you of the problems I'm having with CN on my mobile. About a week ago, on my mobile, it switched from the mobile version to the full version, no doubt from my fat thumbs.

Well since that moment I have been unable to log in on my mobile, and been unable to switch back to mobile version. It goes through the load page, ut cycles back.

Now I know there is a tab at the bottom of some pages. (Mobile Version) I have used this in the past, again from my fat thumbs, but like logging in, it takes me through the same cycle.

I have an Android and really need my CN fix from my mobile. Any help please?

2. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

Have you tried deleting your cookies? It should switch back to the mobile version after that. Some mobiles will let you control individual cookies and (i believe) you'll find the cookies for carpe noctem under vampirecounts.net and www.vampirecounts.net.

3. bigbadbat

bigbadbat Harbinger of Dandelions Staff Member True Blood

Boom! Thanks.

4. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

No worries :)