1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

rate user

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by heldantes, Jan 16, 2014.

1. heldantes

heldantes Black Knight

Hey not a huge problem but wondered if there was a fix:
    I am using dolphin browser on a Samsung galaxy Note 3.

When I press rate user, the button clicks but nothing happens. When I hold the button down and press open in another window, it goes to a blank page.

I am looking in mobile view. Haven't tried full version actually. Will give that a go.

2. heldantes

heldantes Black Knight

Yep that works. Just a mobile view issue, at least In Dolphin.

3. untitled_musketeer

untitled_musketeer Moderator Staff Member True Blood

When in doubt. Always check it on the standard site. Hopefully little things like this will be sorted when we swap forum providers.

4. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Yes it is an issue with our mobile theme. This is a bug that will be resolved in the new forum software, as rather than being a stripped down separate theme, the new software supports a responsive theme - basically the layout just alters in size / location to adapt to screen size or device, without loosing any functionality.