1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Regiments of the Von Jugingen's

Discussion in 'The Dead Shall Walk......' started by Count Raffael, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Sessioni

Sessioni Grave Guard

Grave guard made from Corsairs?! :o That's one idea I've never seen executed and it makes me wonder why I haven't seen those before, they look great!

Count Raffael likes this.
  2. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

Thanks! I appreciate it!
    Thank you! I really enjoyed how he came out!
    Sorry I haven't replied to your comments! I was in the middle of moving!
    Thank you!

I will not be rebasing anything for age of sigmar, but I do play it as well as 8th ed, I have few things I have to paint still. But I will be working on my mordheim warband and I want finish painting all my 40k orks

3. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

It's been awhile but, I am going to be converting up some new units and sort of a new army of Vampire counts. It will be inspired by Dark Souls 3 If you guys are familiar with that game, then you should be able to get an Idea of what I want to do

Orlaster and Sessioni like this.
  4. Sessioni

Sessioni Grave Guard

I'm a big fan of Souls -series (since Demon's Souls to Dark Souls 3) and I love how the videogame inspired you to continue with your army :D

5. Orlaster

Orlaster Skeleton

Yup yup yup yup yup! I cannot second this enough. The Dark Souls series is brilliantly inspiring. I can't get enough of it, myself. I really like your models so far, so seeing what else you come up with will be great! I definitely feel like your all-dark-and-bloody style would lend itself very well to a Dark Souls inspired army. :)

6. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

@Count Raffael Those Grave Guard conversions are cool, first time seeing corsairs used as them.

7. robtion

robtion Vampire Thrall

You have a dark and gory style going on here. I like that :konrad: Don't ever change ;)

Really like a lot of you minis. Konrad looks cool. As does the gore that ties everything together. Some people theme their armies on colours or terrain. Your theme seems to be blood. What better for a vampire army :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  8. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

9. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

It's been a while and I apologize, but life has gotten in my way for sometime.
    anyways, I'm hoping to dedicate time to this forum now, I mentioned long ago that I was doing some dark souls inspired stuff, and I only managed to sculpt my mourngul (pictured)
    but then I kind of drifted from sigmar a bit and I still play it, but fantasy is still my love and I have been working hard to revamp my army. My most recent finished project was nagash (and my neferata who I post later this week) I hope to be posting once a week or every two weeks!

10. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

I also played MWG last year, if you want to see my army or see a battle report, I will have the link here:

11. Theerteen

Theerteen Cheerful Cranium True Blood

Yeessss Horror spider dark souls girl :rock:
    Nice!

12. Sharkbelly

Sharkbelly Wight King

Very nice! Great job on Nagash!

13. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Wight King

Yeah, that was creepy. :cool:

14. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Great job on the scultping, that one looks indeed creeepy :thumbsup: And even if I can't discern any details on the small picture, I can still see appreciate that awesome fiery robe on nagash - it fits very well with that shade you choose for the armor plates.

15. Count Raffael

Count Raffael Skeleton

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the compliments and I apologize for the the bad pic of nagash, but I spend more money on Warhammer then on cameras :tongue:

16. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

It's never a matter of funds, but some know-how - you can make pretty good photos with a smartphone most people tend to have these days - which you can see HERE. I use a 12-years old average camera and it works too.

Still, I know from my own experience than making good photos of that big sonouvabitch is difficult and showing him in the middle of battle is very cool too :)