1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

TVC II OOC Restarting the TVC II - A Suggestion

Discussion in 'The Vampire Council II: OOC Discussion' started by Disciple of Nagash, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harland

Harland The Colonel Staff Member True Blood

:rofl2:

2. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

I want to RP Sanai, why does this guy always get to do it? No fair!

3. the hidden one

the hidden one Streets Ahead

I'm all for running away, so I will go think of a way to have Igor become aware of the assassins and then head back. (probably coming back to the campsite and assuming he should go back to drakenhoff)

4. The Dread King

The Dread King Moderator Staff Member True Blood TVC II GM

Edit: whoops, it seems that I have submitted this post half-baked. Curse you, tablet! Sorry, here is the proper, full post.

Morty did (as described in the RP,although somewhat poorly due to rushing my post because of time constraints) consume some warpstone before reading the book to help him with willpower issues, so he was somewhat prepared (yep Illidan, you got the line wrong). He wrote down one passage (it is important that he remembers this part for subplot reasons). Also, while I understand your reasoning here, I feel that RPing a powerful wizard with a fragmented mind would be ripping off someone else's (hint hint) idea.

Morturion is currently 7 for raw power and 8 for magical skill.

BTW, I may not be available much of the time over the next two days. Just a heads up,guys, but I will definitely be available for several hours a day once again come Monday.

Edit 2: what I RPed out in Drakenhof was the book attempting to control Mort's mind, not destroying it. I suppose it could be assumed that some damage might have been done to his mind in the process, though, but again, wouldn't I be stealing your thunder? I see your point quite clearly, I just think it might be difficult to RP the mentally damaged Mort you described without steering clear of turning him into a weaker version of Nekhlior. How would one avoid this?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  5. The Sanguine Prince

The Sanguine Prince Skeleton

Well I look forward to this, can't wait to sink my teeth in this again! :)

6. Get of W'soran

Get of W'soran CN's Lord of Masks True Blood TVC II GM

Oh sorry! I probably explained what I meant poorly. My idea was more based around having absorbed knowledge during the "battle of the wills" with the book but due to the arcane way he got that info (which was transferred as a freak incident) he doesn't normally known he it unless under great stress, say fear.
    his mind would be in no way damaged!

Sorry for the poor quality of this post! My phone doesn't seem to like the forum very much!

7. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

I'm please to announce the two additional GM's are Get of W'soran and The Dread King.

With that sorted out I will be kickstarting wrapping up those chapters either tonight or tomorrow.

8. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

This thread will now be locked as we can continue as normal in the OOC thread for any more discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.