1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Scribbles

Discussion in 'The Beast Within' started by Caller_of_corpses, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Caller_of_corpses

Caller_of_corpses Zombie

Scribbles is a project in which each post will build off of it's predecessor in order to create a story. Each edition of scribbles will have a goal in mind, such as to craft a tragic, obscene, or simply unnerving work of literature.

In this months scribble we will attempt or create a horrifying and hopefully haunting tale (seeing as it is indeed October) before November rolls around, and we create another scribble.

As I am horrible with writing introductions, I leave it to you to begin the tale. Our main focus will lie upon a sorrowful but gentle soul, by the name of Walter. Good luck with the intro.

-master corpsey

2. Caller_of_corpses

Caller_of_corpses Zombie

Apologies, I forgot the poor mans last name; Elliot