1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

SGK vs AGK

Discussion in 'Ethereal Edicts' started by Alabaster427, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

I was playing someone new yesterday and we basically had the same lists, but he was running Flesh Eater Courts and I was running the Charnel Pit Carrion. I don't have the Flesh Eater Courts book, and he didn't have his with him, but he said that the AGK on TG scream is D6+6 vs 3D6 for the SGK on TG. He also said that the AGK/TG had a different Command Ability than the run/charge command ability on the SGK/TG. This morning, I was fooling around with some ideas and decided to check out the AGK/TG in the app, and the AGK/TG warscroll on the app was basically verbatim to the SGK/TG warscroll (like the treeman/treelord), save the name change. GW didn't even take the time to change the verbiage on the warscroll itself and entries for the AGK/TG still refer to at is a SGK. So then I went to GW and downloaded the PDF and it's indeed different from the SGK/TG warscroll and the AGK/TG warscroll in the app. Can anyone confirm for me which is the correct one to use? I don't have the book, but I would think that the book is probably the most accurate.

2. Aranei

Aranei Ghoul

Well, you can play using any rules you like, but AGK is more up-to-date, with a d6+6 shriek and Gaping Maw ability to compensate the loss.

Btw, in my app there is only the AGK warscroll from the Flesh-Eaters book, the same as on GW site.

3. Alabaster427

I just checked out a book at the store and in the Death book it's still 3D6, just like in the app. I checked to see if my app is out of date and it's not. The Flesh Eaters Court book was still sealed so I wasn't able to look there.

4. Alabaster427

So apparently, whenever there's an update to a warscroll, GW doesn't create a new entry. So when I Click on the AGK in app, it goes to the one I already downloaded. O had to delete the warscroll and re download it.