1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Signature

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Malochai, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Malochai

Malochai Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Not sure whether this truly belongs here, as it may not be a true bug, but:-

I've been trying to add some stuff to my signature, etc, and finding that I can't - I get told I'm exceeding the character limit. I just checked what my character count actually is, and it's 592 (572 without spaces).

Having checked the forum rules, and discovering that the limit for staff should be 800 characters, I'm just raising the issue that I can't reach the limit. Whilst not a huge deal, I thought I'd point it out.

Cheers!

~Malo

2. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

You have to mod-edit yourself. So click on your profile (in this thread, or wherever, just on your name) go down to the bottom and click edit this user (be careful, the ban button is right underneath!).

3. Malochai

Malochai Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Ah, thank you, Darvy!