1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Single Spirit Hosts (ETC teams)

Discussion in 'Laws of the Night' started by Kriltic, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Kriltic

Kriltic Zombie

Sorry if this is the wrong place (its not really obvious on my mobile).

Are single Spirit Hosts still worth taking? Both in single events and in a team one (ETC)? I feel that Ethereal units are too easy to counter now and so a bit expensive for what they do. Thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. HugoMac

HugoMac Ghoul

Well, they are not mandatory but for 45 points it´s always a good invest

3. Majrenob

Majrenob Zombie

Spirit Hosts are great for cheap drops and they are a magic missile sponge.

4. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

They are still amazing in ETC, but it depends on your army build if you've got points to bring them. Fell Bats are a pretty good alternative to get over the ethereal tax.

5. HugoMac

HugoMac Ghoul

I have way more problems making the lists for the pure points than for the caps. In fact i have never "couldn´t" make a list because it´s illegal, but because i can´t fit all i want in the 2400 points, xDddd

6. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

I guess I bring more cheese than you then :tongue: But yeah ETC is not too rough on VC if you don't bring a lot of Ethereals.