• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Please be advised that the site will be shutdown at 2000 GMT Saturday 17/03/2012 for approximately 2-3 hours.

This is whilst the site is being transferred to a more reliable and faster platform.

During this time you may not be able to access the site at all.

Any updates will be provided by CN's facebook group.

Cheers

Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
A few members have still reported problems loading. I have therefore purged the cache on Cloudflare which should now force the latest info to your computers.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I can only get here through a proxy service (again). I wonder if the DNS change just hasn't replicated to my side of the pond yet... (assuming that it moved servers and has a different address).

I'll pm you my IP, I know that I've been blocked before. I get the Cloudflare webpage though, not an unauth webpage.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I have checked with the host. CN now no longer uses CloudFlare, as the upgrade means it has dedicated CPU resources on our node.

If you seeing the CloudFlare page is means the DNS changes have not filtered down yet.

Brahm Tazoul

Wight King
Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Site is buggy; loads, then refuses to upload post or pics

Loads post & pics an hour or so later, but refuses to go to other threads...

Tried purging cache & said "pretty please with boobies on top" a few times, all to no avail...

Brahm

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu