1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

So, what's everyone working on?

Discussion in 'The Dead Shall Walk......' started by Josef, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Shadespyre

Shadespyre Necromancer

Very close to "finishing" now - I've got a drop pod to finish and I treated myself to a brand new Stormraven kit, but other than that I need to do a few more touch-ups and then I just need a dry day to spray a couple of coats of varnish on everything...

I might even paint some Undead, to celebrate! ;)

Farmer7574 and Borgnine like this.
  2. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Undead cannot be disappointing, can they :)

3. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

On the hobby front, I'm in the process of piecing together a winged vamp conversion and have also started putting paint onto my Forgeworld Wight. I've been messing around with Crypt Horrors (using Kurnoth Hunters) arm positioning and playing about with Vargheist colour schemes too.

I've also just gone and ordered Shadespire with a few of the expansions. Looking forward to giving it a go!

4. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

@Farmer7574 I just can't wait to see that winged vampire conversion ;) It's also interesting to see you pick up Shadespire - to see your take on something different than orcs and undead. I also want to buy it soon, mostly to convert those stormcasts into Dark Souls-style creepy and grim knights.

I went back into hobbying after having a brief pause after those zombies - and I have so many projects started on my desk. There's the large dragon, an alternative Varghulf, some banshees, foot vampires and necromancers, grave guards and Blood Bowl players...