• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Corrupted Wish Game

the corupted wish game (i didnt make it up)

basicly you write a wish and the next person has to corrupt it then make their own wish and the next person coruppts that and makes their own wish etc

example:
person 1
i wish that GWs prices would lower

Person 2
Wish granted but then GW closes down before you can buy any thing:grin:
(person 2s wish)

Person 3
(corrupts person 2s wish)
(person 3s wish)

go on make a wish and corrupt the person before you's
il start
i wish that my cat wasnt hit by a car and killed:(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Richie

Necromancer
Sep 1, 2007
In the biscuit cupboard
RE: corupted wish

wish granted, but upon completion you realise its not as much fun as you thought it would be and decide to collect chaos dwarves instead.

I wish I could fly (just like superman so I could knock on the windows of 747's and scare the passengers, how would that not be fun?)

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
RE: Corrupted Wish Game

Wish granted then you mother throws out your army.

I wish i could be a pirate...

darknesseternal

Varghulf
Aug 15, 2007
Melbourne

Wish granted, but you start to go mad from the lack of dreams and rest times until you are found hiding in the corner of your room, talking gibberish about your mini's coming alive and trying to kill you.

I wish I was married to Dita Von Teese.

Sid

Ghoul
Aug 16, 2007
Maffra

wish granted but you find out you are his 19th wife and the rest kill him

i wish i was a giant turkey

Sarthex

Ghoul
Aug 16, 2007
Tienen

granted but just when you've built a thousand of them they turn against you (= kill you) and eat your miniatures for lunch

i wish that school doesn't exist

FatOlaf

Varghulf
Aug 15, 2007
London

It doesn't but then all the kids who would have gone postal in their lunch breaks all turn up at your door instead and pump you full of lead buddy, I mean so many bullets, you would not believe!

I wish I was in a better job!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
The Netherlands

Granted, but then a 'Beurskrach' erupts all through the world, especially Britain :P

I wish I had the guts to step up to the girl I like and have a chat with her.

darknesseternal

Varghulf
Aug 15, 2007
Melbourne

Wish granted.

But like anyone else that tries to party your whole life, you die in a messy overdose that is seen all over the world on the nightly entertainment news.

I want two wishes. Firstly to know what a 'Beurskrach' is *looks at CG* (I looked it up on Wikipedia but it only came up on the nederlands version and I don't speak a word of dutch).

And secondly, I wish I was married to Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-files), and Dita Von Teese was my mistress (and Sid, Dita is a woman!!!!! And I'm male!! :P)

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
The Netherlands

Wishes granted, but you'll find out that Scully is doing it with Brad Pitt, and that Dita is married to me. Then a Beurskrach will follow :)

Stock Market Crash = Beurskrach :)

I wish I spent my past adolescent years with more interest in girls, as well as being superb with each subject at school.

Sid

Ghoul
Aug 16, 2007
Maffra

darknesseternal said:
Wish granted.

But like anyone else that tries to party your whole life, you die in a messy overdose that is seen all over the world on the nightly entertainment news.

I want two wishes. Firstly to know what a 'Beurskrach' is *looks at CG* (I looked it up on Wikipedia but it only came up on the nederlands version and I don't speak a word of dutch).

And secondly, I wish I was married to Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-files), and Dita Von Teese was my mistress (and Sid, Dita is a woman!!!!! And I'm male!! :P)

hehe eeeerrrrrr sorry bout that:grin:

wish granted but then those girls find out your a nerd and it ruins youre entire social life until the teachers get so sick of youre IQ that they decide to kill you and eat youre brains

i wish i was a rock

Spoony

Zombie
Aug 15, 2007
Melbourne

Wish granted, but I tell you master chief dies in the end.

I wish Super Smash Bros. would get released for the Wii already.

Redna Xela

Skeleton
Aug 23, 2007
Utrecht

Wish granted but you get so frustrated with the game that you throw the controllers through your tv, which makes it explode so your house and everything you own burns down and you find out you have no insurance.

I wish I got a faster/better computer which doesn't break down and can never be infected by viruses
or worms

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu