1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

The Fleshy Flesh Court of Flesh-Eaters (plus other undead!)

Discussion in 'The Dead Shall Walk......' started by EternallyUndying, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Seems very efficient. Good work!

EternallyUndying likes this.
  2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

The effect is really solid for something you described as 'speedpainting', very nice work ;) I added it to our tutorial index thread :)

3. EternallyUndying

EternallyUndying Black Knight

Some Action Shots and Death armies @ LVO 2018

Attached Files:

4. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Looks decent, but could have been a lot better. From bad pictures to decent painting and bases. But still.

5. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

I don't know what's 'bad' about those pictures - they're big and you can easily see everything that's needed to be seen. Your army looks really good and impressive there, @EternallyUndying :)

6. EternallyUndying

EternallyUndying Black Knight

Thanks @Borgnine

With the Legions of Nagash book Its time to up my Death game. Currently I'm working on my spirit look:

Attached Files: