1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

The Pale Lady – Where are you?

Discussion in 'Grave News' started by Disciple of Nagash, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

This is a callout to the user The Pale Lady.

As many of you know he is the author of the fantastic Children of Maat series, currently being published in the Invocation. But he has disappeared, leaving behind an story that begs to be continued…..I know for one I want to see what happens next!

So TPL, if you are reading this, or someone who knows him is, please contact me at Carpe Noctem.

As for CN’s members: go forth and spread the word. Scour the forums and bring back TPL to me…….the one that does (and TPL confirms it was them), will get 500 zombie points. So fly my perverted pretties, fly!!

grawhill likes this.
  2. Ophidicus

Ophidicus Vampire Count True Blood

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509985182#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=509985182

The link is in his CN profile, he's been active the last few days.

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Aha!..............Curses! My work blocks out facebook, if anyone else wants to try and contact him feel free, otherwise I will ahve to wait until I get home.

Hmm, if this works you could have yourself a whole load of zombies Oph.

4. Ophidicus

Ophidicus Vampire Count True Blood

I sent him a message, now we hope that's actually him & he's not just having us on.

grawhill likes this.
  5. Count Magpyr

Count Magpyr Ghoul

The Pale Lady has just published his second book 'Featherbones' under the name Tom Brown, book launch at Waterstones, Witney UK on Saturday 13th Feb. Easy to find on the web.
    Enjoy

grawhill and Mnemloch like this.