1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

The Random Quotes Redux

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Irisado, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

Some time ago, I asked whether there could be some way for users to close the random quotes box. At the time, I seem to recall the admins saying that they would look into it, but it still isn't possible to close that box. Would it be possible for the option to close it to be made available?

2. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

It's something on a long to-do list. However I need to get someone in technical wise to do some stuff with the site so it is likely going to be a while. Sorry :(

3. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

Not to worry, it's not such a crisis that it's going to ruin my browsing experience of the forum :).

I'll remind you about this at a later date, once there are more tech wizards available to help.