• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Well, Having read the new book, I thought I would start discussion about the curious anecdote within that relates that Abhorash sired The Red Duke.

This strikes me as interesting because cannon fluff states Abhorash is still on the red mountain.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
I haven't read the 8th ed book yet, but I seem to remember that in the 7th it tells that the Red Duke was... in Bretonnia I think? I don't have the book on me so I can't help I'm afraid.

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Yes, Red duke is bretonnian in origin, but the fact that abhorash met him and sired him in the arabian crusades gives me confusion.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
well during the Crusades knights from all over the Old World gathered to liberate Estilia makes sense that the Blood Dragons Would go with what better chance to look for worthy foes.

And Abhorash never said he'd wait for his sons on the mountin (that would be boring) he told them to go out and perfect themselves and that he would be watching.... plus the ways of war are always changing, new weapons and stuff can't claim to be the ultimate warrior with outdated equipment and stratigies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu