1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

To War! Moderator Changes - Seneschal Steps Down

Discussion in 'Grave News' started by Disciple of Nagash, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

So I bring you all good news....and sad news.

The sad news first, our beloved To War! moderator @Seneschal is stepping down. Seneschal has been a fantastic moderator, especially during our quiet period last year when myself and a few others disappeared. With other members of the remaining staff he worked hard to keep CN going, and for that I am extremely grateful.

All the best Seneschal, and I hope you will still be around as a "civvie" xD

In light of this news, and after discussions with other members of the mod team, and I am very pleased to announce two new To War! mods:

@najo
    @bigbadbat

Both are well know members with a plethora of tactical and rules knowledge, and more importantly they embrace CN's ethos of a warm, friendly and fun place to be xD

Congratulations to you both! :thumbsup:

2. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

Congratulations @najo and @bigbadbat - I'm honored to have you as team mates. If you need anything in terms of how to handle the To War! sub-forum, just write me anytime.

3. najo

najo Mortarch of the Dark Soul Staff Member True Blood

Thank you DoN and Sunny, and congratulations to my fellow moderator Big Bad Bat. Although I'm sad to see Sensechal go, it's an honor to be entrusted with these responsibilities. I will do my best to fill Sen's big shoes and support my fellow teammates. Thank you again for this opportunity!

4. bigbadbat

bigbadbat Harbinger of Dandelions Staff Member True Blood

Also sad to see @Seneschal go, my best wishes to you friend! Don't be a stranger. Like @najo, I am super happy to step into the role and put my best foot forward for all the members of CN!

5. Seneschal

Seneschal Liche True Blood

Congrats to you both, you'll make great mods!

6. Wolfrahm

Wolfrahm Ghoul

Glad to know we have some great ghouls to take his place but as you know he has not gone, just lurking in the shadows waiting for the time to strike. Will see y'all around the site, it's gonna be great as usual.

7. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

Congratulations to the new moderators. Good luck and have fun. Thank you to Seneschal for all your hard work as well.