1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Tomb Kings and Legions of Nagash?

Discussion in 'Gateway to the Realms' started by DocteurQui, Apr 26, 2018.

1. DocteurQui

DocteurQui Skeleton

Hey!

I feel like this is probably a really naive and optimistic question, but can Tomb Kings units be allied in with Legions of Nagash? Cause I'd really love to have a catapult throwing screaming skulls at my filthy mortal foes :)

Dragonet likes this.
  2. El Syf

El Syf Crypt Horror

I believe it has to be the bland death grand alliance so you wouldn't get to use gravesites and the like.

3. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

The question is, if we have to use GAoD book, can't we also use the old summoning and banner rules?

DocteurQui likes this.
  4. DocteurQui

DocteurQui Skeleton

I think most tournaments still wouldn't really allow this sadly.. Why does GW has to make this so hard ugh

5. Malisteen

Malisteen Master Necromancer True Blood

Casual games, maybe. But tournaments will require most recent rules. Otherwise, yeah, legions of nagash only legal allies right now are flesh eaters.

6. DocteurQui

DocteurQui Skeleton

I'll just go and cry in a corner now :tongue:

7. Malisteen

Malisteen Master Necromancer True Blood

Yeah, pretty much.