1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Total war: Warhammer Vampire Counts trailer released!

Discussion in 'The Mortal's Realm' started by spineyrequiem, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Black Knight

I think we can assume it's all for real. :cool:

TOMB KINGS TRAILER

2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

I never doubted that they will come out, only wondered if Intel shared the picture a bit too early ;)

Either way, the trailer is awesome!

3. Aranei

Aranei Ghoul

2 interesting facts:
    1) Arkhan is one of the 4 legendary lords available for tomb kings. He bro-fists VCs (diplomacy-wise), while other TKs hate the vamps (little surprise here).
    2) TK campaign is about collecting all 9 books of Nagash and then winning the battle for the Black Pyramid.

4. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

I am looking forward to watching Lionheartx10's run through this campaign in 2018. Total Warhammer 2 has a number of improvements over Total Warhammer 1, but apart from the High Elves, none of the races have been of interest to me. This is no surprise, as I never liked Dark Elves, Skaven, and Lizardmen when I used to play Warhammer either, so it's great to see Tomb Kings being added so soon, especially given how good the trailer was.