1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Tourney List

Discussion in 'Legions of the Damned' started by Eternal Salvation, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Eternal Salvation

Eternal Salvation Ghoul

Aug 31, 2014
    Hey guys,

I'm playing in a tourney upcoming. Just made a list, which is good timing as they're due today! Thoughts? I play in an elf-heavy meta. I'm pretty worried about the Horror, but don't have a lot to replace it with besides GG, more vamp knights, or a coach (but they're not worth it for VK lists :'( imho)

Vampire Count
    Apprentice, lvl1 (Evoc)
    Dead Arise
    Ogre Sword
    Armour of Destiny
    Von Carstien
    Storm Caller
    Skeletal Steed

Necromancer (lvl1 Alchemy)
    Necromancer master, 4 spells (Evoc)
    Unholy Tome

40 Ghouls, Mus
    20x zombies

10 Barrow Knights
    FC, lances, Flaming Std

5 Dire Wolves
    5 Dire Wolves

5x Spectral Hunters

Shrieking Horror
    4 Vampire Knights
  2. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

Apr 2, 2011
    Ghouls cannot take musicians sadly :(

Other than that I think the list looks pretty solid.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Shrieking Horror, I think they are pretty good. Not sure about your choice in Arcane Items though. I don't see the value in Unholy Tome now that it doesn’t grant rerolls To Hit. Better take the Book of Arcane Power imo.
  3. Eternal Salvation

Eternal Salvation Ghoul

Aug 31, 2014
    Hey thanks for catching the muso.

I'd love to have the +1, but not sure where I can get 50 points. Flaming banner and..?
    As to the Tome, it should help move the Horror and the Hunters around, as well as general maneuverability.