1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Unable to post with Firefox

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Von Calyptra, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Von Calyptra

Von Calyptra Black Knight

I don't post frequently enough to know if it coincided with an update to Firefox or with one of my addons, so I have no idea if this is a problem on my end or Carpe Noctem's. When I type it shows up on my screen, but when I try to post it, the forum doesn't recognize it, and tells me it's an empty post. If I click to quote something it accepts that, just not anything that comes out of my keyboard.

Everything works fine with Explorer (which is why I'm able to post this).

2. Shareya

Shareya Vampire Count True Blood

I am using firefox and do not have that problem. Have you tried disabling all the addons, restarting firefox and then post?

3. Von Calyptra

Von Calyptra Black Knight

Looks like it was an addon. And not one I wanted, either - I need to get in the habit of periodically checking that nothing's attached itself to my browser. Thanks.

4. Shareya

Shareya Vampire Count True Blood

Wooh! Nice to hear that you got it fixed.:clown: