• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

spunge

Zombie
Dec 26, 2013
ireland
Hey guys a while ago i did a undead skaven unit and i always wanted to do a bit of my own fluff so i got started on it and i wanted to start small and eventually built the story up like just start with a unit for now and eventually i want to do a skaven warlord model and a rat ogre to go with it. At some point i will have to do a grey seer to. Please leave you thoughts on this like things i could change or add or even if you enjoyed reading it! This is the first bit of fluff i have ever Written so hopefully its not that bad!

I edit out the grammar mistakes (big thanks to Lord Coenraad Vonn Forongkry!!) and added a bit more about the corpse cart

As the morning mist cleared at the edge of the forest at the bottom of the mountain, Grey Seer Knook struggle to lift his limp body off the damp ground. All that was left around him was the dead remains of his clan. A group of dwarf rangers had attacked them before they could begin there accent into the mountains foot hole. Knook searched around to see if any of his clan members survived, but nothing was left alive. Even his personal bodyguard Thro a rat ogre that only took command from Knook, lived no more. Just as Knook turned to leave the grounds, a dark shadow began to surround the forest. In the distance he could hear the sound of a bell ringing getting louder and closer. A shape started to emerge from the dark followed by a ungodly stench. Four man-shaped creatures struggled towards him pulling a cart ridden by a hooded figure. The creatures moved and looked like man-things but still seem lifeless. Knook had heard stories about necromancers traveling the back-roads on wagons with dark powers, but stories in Skavenblight are known to exaggerate. The cart stopped, rusted weapons and potion bottles swayed back and forth. The cloaked, cowled figure turned to Knook. A voice emerged from the faceless hood and said "I see the damage that has been done to your clan. Beyond this forest lies the path to the entrance of the dwarf mountain." The hooded figure took a spell scroll from it's robes, tossed it to Knook and continued "I give you this gift of great power Grey seer Knook and when the time comes, I will call upon you and your new empire." A confused Knook looked down and began to open the scroll. The bell above the cart began to ring and it started to move slowly being pulled by its slaves in the front. The dark shadow that surrounded the forest began to clear and the noise of bell ringing became more distance. A bemused Knook looked down at the spell scroll. The first line read "Raise Dead". Knook grinned......

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu