• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
@ Johnny-Crass - Hah Cheers :)

@ Santawraith - lol, cheers mate, I think I need more gore :D

OK update on the vampire, changed the hair

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll219_Logoan054_Vampire_20Counts_Vampire8.jpg
ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll219_Logoan054_Vampire_20Counts_Vampire9.jpg

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Great work on both models! :thumbsup:
Regarding the Vampiress, can't decide which hairstyle I like better, both are great. Think a redhead would be perfect tho. :perv:

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
@ Raven Torrid - Thanks, glad you like her! I think I'm much happier with the blonde look, I don't think it's something we really see enough of.

@ Santa - Yes we do ;)

Hmm, more gore, might have to get my gore pot out then and just start slapping it about :) G rated? gored rated??

@ Johnny-Crass & Duke Danse Macabre - Well I am rethinking of doing some more work on the vampire lord, I'm not really happy with her, the purple looks nice, I am actually thinking of redoing her armour black and maybe make her a redhead ;) I might also redo the skin, I decided I can do a better job just blending the skin with a touch of purple rather than using a glaze, I think you can notice the difference.

As for the eyes its pretty simple, it starts with scaly green and I blend it up using skull white with a blue was over the top (very light), I actually messed up the osl a bit so I ended up having to go over the edges abit, seemed to hide the mistake!

Anyways thanks guys for you comments, you've helped keep me motivated!

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
ahh so a ancient line of middenheim right?

Left over's from when vlad invaded.

so many possibilities then so little time.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
I knew I seen the idea before I wasn't sure who , mine will have hoods if I can like a monk order hehe

:perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv:

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
lol, I never saw any pictures, I was doing a search for alternate models and I came across a thread on here, DoN suggested it to some guy, I thought, hmm, that could be very interesting :D :D :happy::konrad:

Monks in a vampire army :|:'(:(

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
@ Chaos_Born - Well I have to use what I managed to get off ebay, its ok, he will be a back ranker ;)

@ Santa - but what if they betray him and call a witch hunter? hmm, what if it was all a trick so he would lower his guard? never trust a monk

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
Vampire

Still not finished but I think the look fits with the army a lot better, I am wondering if I should also darken down the purple.

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll219_Logoan054_Vampire_20Counts_VampireCountess3_1.jpg

Skeleton Warriors

darkened the purple down, still need to dirty up the cloths a bit and do a freehand on the banner, at the moment I am thinking going with a rose (similar to how I did it with my Mantic army)

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll219_Logoan054_Vampire_20Counts_SkeletonWarriors4.jpg

Ghoul WIP

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll219_Logoan054_Vampire_20Counts_Ghoul.jpg

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Having the characters in a lighter shade of purple will likely make them a focal point, and signify that they still kind of care about their clothes and have never had to claw their way out of a grave in them:lol:

Eric Northman

Zombie
Jul 17, 2011
Good work on the skeletons.
I realy like the yelow bone coloure.
The gouls look great two. Its a simpel but well done conversion. I know a guy wo mades his in almost the same way. But gread work so far

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu