• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
"How many are votes are needed for a desicion to be made... seven (or eight)?"

*glances around the room*

"It seems that with all the missing people that seven (or eight) votes will not be happening today..."

"I have a few suspicions, and could still change my vote... if it would count..."

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
Van Booreal nodded at Bishops words.

"You speak true, the lack of our fellow councilmembers is truly disturbing. And it seems that we won't reach a deciding vote this day either."

He sighs.

curryoflife

Skeleton
Sep 13, 2008
New Jersey
"I apologize for being so silent this day, but Baron Riverkeate's death has greatly disturbed me. I, however, have listened to your words, and I do find something suspicious about Lord Trenton." The mayor sighs, "So I too cast my vote against him"

Vote: Trenton (Trentonator)

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
"Oh, so many voices at last. So finally my vote will count..."

Victor adopted a solemn air:
"Because of the worrying acts starred by Trenton today, and due to his erratic nature and most suspectful behaviour, I will cast my vote against him, too; now that I see you people are waking up."

Victor looked again at the light coming from the window, now it had a more orange tone.
"I think we who took part in the recent debate don't have to explain the reasons behind our votes. Without further ado..."

Vote: Trenton

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
*stands up*

"I agree that we must take some action, and the vote seems heavily weighted..."

"... there were some interesting points made today..."

*glances around the room*

"... it is time to take action... let us pray that it is the correct action."

"... I hearby switch my vote, and cast it for Trenton."

*sits back down*

Vote: Trenton [unvote: Kia]

Trentonator

Crypt Horror
Dec 1, 2007
Trenton has slowly slid back into the room whilst the discussion was happening. "This is what I meant by being able to hear." Everyone jumped at the sight of him.

"I am not trying to elude all of the votes, but, Sir Kia should be of more suspicion than myself. Would everyone not agree?"

Trenton takes a seat. "That is a slight problem. What happened to Kia's random stabbing and martyrdom? Why has he not shown himself? I can honestly say that there are a few others that seem more crazed than myself. Kia and Nihilus for example. Now, here comes Nihilus's anger toward me."

Dark Lord Nihilus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 8, 2008
Nihilus shook his head solemnly.

"Precisely what a heretical bloodsucker would do, attempt to inspire strife and attribute blame to others in an attempt to preserve your unholy existence."

A fervent, zealous intonation entered his voice.

"Lord Sigmar reveals. Have no fear, the vile pall shall be scourged from your soul so that Morr may have mercy on you and grant you solace within his kingdom. You and your compatriot Kia will be freed from the taint which lingers over your bodies, minds, and souls."

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
With a loud cough Damek looked up at the others, when he spoke it was a painfully rasp like voice as if his voice was worn out
"Lord Trenton you worry me and whilst Kia was a suspect of mine from the start recently your behaviour has become very suspicious"
He sighed slightly and leant forward in his chair
"As so I place my vote against you...may Sigmar protect us all"

Vote: Trenton

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
"So."
Victor stood up, a fine eagle quill in his hand, a parchment on the table.

"Let's summarize." He said with a faint smile. Almsost everyone expected to hear this.

Cromenon ---> Trenton
Disciple of Nagash ---> Trenton
Darmort ---> Trenton
Wolf Fang ---> ?
Get_of_W'soran ---> Trenton
Kindred Bloodslear ---> ?
Boo ---> Trenton
curryoflife ---> Trenton
Dark Lord Nihilus ---> Trenton
Trentonator ---> Haven't voted yet
Bishop ---> Trenton
Christophe von Carstein ---> Trenton
Kia ---> ?

"So. Everyone who voted, did it against you, Trenton."
"You got 8 out of 13 votes" (OOC: Are we really so few? Am I counting everyone?) "You know what it means." He said with a shadow of sadness in his face.

Trentonator

Crypt Horror
Dec 1, 2007
Trenton looks at no one whilst speaking, caressing his hands to comfort himself. "My time is coming, I don't expect anyone to change their mind, but if they do everyone beware them. I'm no traitor to the empire, but I beleive Kia so. My vote goes toward him, whilst this won't do anything of significance, it is merely a symbol. Look into his absence and spare him no mercy, for we all know he is one of them."

"Cromenon, why the sadness? I'm going to see my family. I hope this has all been for the greater good."

"For the Empire!" Trenton shouted. His voice echoed throughout the room causing all to feel Sigmar's presence.

Vote: Kia

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
"For the Empire... apparently." Guillame muttered.
Trenton walked onto the dias.
Farseer raised an arm, in it was a single silver decorated dwarven pistol. Taking careful aim at the calm Trenton. He spoke,

"You go to see your familiy, I hope you see them well and happy in the under realm."

The trigger was squeezed, a flash echoed out and Trenton toppled to the floor. Blood fell in a slowly spreading pool on the marble dias. Looking at the amount of blood Guillame proclaimed.

"Alas, an innocent falls today. We have to try harder."

It is now night.

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
"So... he was innocent after all... erratic, yet innocent..." Victor said, staring at Trenton's corpse.

A great feeling of sorrow invaded him. He went to his chamber and pulled off his pistol, fearing that he may not live another day.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
"Sigmars balls!"

Van Booreal cursed out loud. He eyed the corps after the erratic Trenton, slowly shaking his head.

"Your death shall not have been in vain. May your rest be peaceful."

He slowly made the mark of the hammer across his chest.

"This has given me much to think about... hmm..."

Van Booreal walked of to his chambers muttering to himself.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Disciple hobbled across the room, his face dark. As he looked at the corpse of Trenton he paused,
"There is little I can say. I think back to why I found you suspicious, and if I could do it all over again I would choose the same. You actions, your fractiousness, everything singled you out. But that does not mean I do not feel guilt, I promise you your death shall not be in vain. We will find the bastards and we shall make them pay for putting is in this situation, for making us choose."
His words said Disciple walked slowly up to his room, worried what the upcoming night would bring.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Byshoppe woke with a start to warm liquid dripping down his throat. A spreading blackness enroached on his vision and he collapsed back. Blood pouring from his throat.

A cowled servant marched into the council chamber to prepare it for the morn. She gave a gasp, shock and horror showing plainly on her face. In Byshoppe's council chair, and body sat. Throat crimson and a knife stuck into his chest. His arm pointing out the window and cold wind buffeting his hair. She walked slowly to him, and gazed into the dawn. Upon Chart tower was a clearly discernable X, two extra legs on the V painted in blood collected from Byshoppe.

She ran to wake the castle.

Blue mist coaleced over Cromenon's face, slowly spreading through him in his every breath. A mosquito darted in and turned to ash with a tiny buzz.

A shadow rifled through the papers at Cromemnon's desk, taking advantage of his peacefulness. Apparently unsatisfied it pushed up his lip. Still it walked around, poking in every nook and cranny of the room. It threw up its hands in some expression and walked out.

3. Cromenon
4. Disciple of Nagash
5. Darmort
6. Wolf Fang
7. Get_of_W'soran
8. Kindred Bloodslear
9. Boorelius
10. curryoflife
11. Dark Lord Nihilus
15. Christophe von Carstein
16. Kia

It is now day!

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
Victor woke up to find his desk rummaged: someone'd been there while he was asleep.

A great feeling of fear made him widen his eyes, then he took his pistol, as if expecting someone to show up from nowhere.

He smelled something strange, once he lit the candles, he could see it: a blue mist floating over his bed. "Poison?" he thought and jumped out of his room as fast as he could, landing in a beautiful somersault.

He strode off to the council chamber: "Well, I'm OK..." he thought. "Perhaps it wasn't poison after all?" he continued, his thoughts wandering about what had happened. Obviously, he left the door and window of his room open, to refresh the air.

He entered the council chamber and then saw Byshoppe sitting on his chair, dead, pointing through the window. The scene was revolting, blood everywhere, especially in his throat. It seemed he had his throat slit.

He peered out the window and saw the X, painted with blood.

Victor negated slowly with the head, grave expression, and went to the corridor; it was disgusting to stay there.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
Van Booreal awoke with a start. Light blinded his eyes as he got up from bed. Carefully he checked outside his chamber, sword ready. No One in sight.

He got out, put the sword back in its place and strapped it to his waist.

On his way to the chambers he passed by Victor, who had a strange expression on his face. Bewildered he opened the council room door, prepared for the worst.

The sight was dreadful to behold and as he closed in on the body he saw the x painted in blood, at this moment the stench of stale blood reached his nostrils and he stepped back, almost vomiting as he closed the door behind him.

Van Booreal looked Victor in the eyes, shaking his head slowly.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
An air of gloom hung like a shroud round Disciple as he slowly walked down the stairs. His dreams had been full of nightmares, and he was not looking forward to the day ahead. Seeing Booreal and Victor he nodded in greeting to them before he noticed their faces.
"Not again," he whispered before bracing himself. Stepping inside the tang of blood filled his nostrils, the taste of tin clogging the back of his throat. Coughing to try and clear the wretched taste he caught sight of the X that marked where Byshoppe was pointing to. He had seen enough and he hobbled as quickly as he could back outside the room.
"His words were few, but he seemed a good man," he said to the other two, "for all the appearances count in this place. Have you seen any of the others? Nihilus? Kia?"

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
"Not yet." Said Victor with a thread of voice.

In fact, those two were strange people, but Kia's dissapearance two days ago made him think wildly. "Perhaps he's dead?" he thought, but he rejected the dreadful idea with his hand. "Enough losses already... Vekarin, Sir Racinette, Splash, now Byshoppe..."

He looked at Disciple and van Booreal, looks of concern in their faces. They awaited for the rest to come.

curryoflife

Skeleton
Sep 13, 2008
New Jersey
Mayor Pendergast, awakening from a restless sleep, walks toward the council chambers. He nods to the few council members standing outside, not noticing their ashen faces, he enters. The old mayor, greeted by a horrific sight, turns and rushes out of the chamber. After a few moments, retching is heard from the washroom.

The mayor returns, looking pale and sickly, "How could they do that to a man? It is just horrible." His voice trembles, "But we must press on. So, what do you all make of the V and the X? Or should we make anything of it at all? I doubt it is wise to give much heed to 'clues' given to you by people, I use this term loosely of course, who want to kill you."

Dark Lord Nihilus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 8, 2008
Fury etched lines of ravenous rage into his grim face. Nihilus stormed in upon the others religious conviction burning like twin comets in his eyes.

"I had warned you that Kia was the one!", he all but roared.

"Look what your lack of faith has espoused!"

Nihilus paused breathing heavily, taking a moment to compose himself. Trying to draw the cloak of reason upon his mind, allowing the consideration of his inaccuracy to slip into the cracks of his conviction.

"I remain suspicious of Kia. I ask you to search yourselves, may Sigmar guide your minds. I will not have the blood of another innocent..." he waved his hand in the direction of where Treneton had met his fate "stain my hands. So I ask you, what enlightened knowledge does mighty Sigmar grace your minds and fill your hearts with? You have my stance, what is yours?"

A frown tugged at his features.

"Perhaps my desire to fulfill Sigmar's will has left me blind to his voice...I cannot allow that to repeat itself."

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
Van Booreal looked up at Nihilus as he spoke his zealous words. He eyed the man. From the looks of it, he seemed just like any other sigmarite, maybe even more zealous than many he had met before. But there was something... he pushed the thought aside and shook his head, as if trying to clear his thoughts.

He took a deep breath.

"It is truly sickly Herr Pendergast, and I think that today we will be forced to have our gathering some place else."

He paused.

"And the death of poor Trenton yesterday will stain us all, most enlightened Nihilus. The problem is to go from here. I've not seen Kia for days, and I would very much like to hear his (her?) side of this... mess..."

Cromenon

Necromancer
Feb 10, 2008
Victor listened with great interest at Nihilus and van Booreal's words. The infamous V painted with blood, now turned into an X, worried him. "What can it mean?" he thought.

He revised mentally the facts happened the day before. First Trenton, executed by the council, who voted simbolically against Kia. Then Byshoppe, killed by the vampires, who was the last to change his vote against Kia to vote against Trenton.

Now, Kia hadn't appeared in the council meetings since three days ago.

The sigmarite recent words floated in his mind: "I had warned you that Kia was the one!"

He started to think wildly about Kia. There was something unclear with him, he had the sensation that Kia was the center of all this plot. And that made him feel a great uneasiness.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Disciple frowned at Nihilus's words. The Sigmarite was obviously full of anger, yet there seemed more to it.

"If you truly believed that Trenton was innocent, that Kia is the guilty party, why did you not stand by your views? Yes an innocent man has died, as have many others. Trenton's actions unfortunately lead to that, and the guilt of it will stay with us for the rest of our lives. But if you saw different you should had conviction in your views and not voted for him. It seems to me you simply voted to be rid of the distraction of Trenton, so you could turn our attention back to Kia. To be frank, those kind of cold bloodied actions does not make me put much faith in your views."

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu