• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
lol "Jhared casts Drain Life" anyone got a scroll?

Kinda wanted to throw some more spells about, but no real opportunity to with those darn bolts :rolleyes:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Nice twist DoN. Now I too would like to know what the tells were, actually? I must have missed them all, besides the OTT posturing and the suspicious death of ChaosJedi666

uga bug

Black Knight
Jan 3, 2010
The only tell that I found, or at least i think i found was with Boolaf/Boo. He was sipping his water a little too often :konrad:

I didnt pick up on the other tells.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
The tells were actually how they were acting, with Boolaf and Elsebeth being quite arrogant and Alice being seductive etc. Small tells, but apparently they worked.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Interesting. I knew Elsebeth was one and I was right, but I admit the first one that died was a surprise. I definitely wasn't expecting it.

But who knows? In the next VAU there might be a Vampire played by none other than myself....And my tells aren't so obvious. ;) People thought I was a Vampire this time and I was mentally retarded!

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Actually, I thought Hugo was the Unwilling Pawn at first until he simply stopped doing anything.

In hindsight, the tells are actually quite appropriate, but I don't think they were small at all. Boolaf in particular stood out from the rest of the cast, and as the saying goes the nail that sticks out gets hammered back in. I honestly had no idea from Elsebeth's behavior though, it was Baltic's death that did it for me.

BTW, is it just me or did the Witch Hunter not do anything productive the whole time?

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
Well the water were just for dramatic effect in between lines. ;)

Sweeney Todd said:
In hindsight, the tells are actually quite appropriate, but I don't think they were small at all. Boolaf in particular stood out from the rest of the cast, and as the saying goes the nail that sticks out gets hammered back in.

well, that's what always happen to those who stand out too much. to survive in VAU; keep your head low, and hope that the vamps look the other way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu