1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

W: Games Workshop Blood Knights H: PayPal

Discussion in 'Undertaker's Auction' started by Aren, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Aren

Aren Crypt Horror

Hey all, was wondering if anyone had the Games Workshop Blood Knights, metal or finecast? Looking for a unit of 5 with full command.

2. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

They're arip off, just use some other Calvary or get the Mantic version.

3. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

Agree with @Oppenheimer you can make some fantastic conversions and make 15 for the price of 5...

4. Aren

Aren Crypt Horror

The only reason I want them is that they give a nice uniform look to my mostly GW army. Mantic ones will look out of place somewhat. I am not hell bent on them but I quite like the models. I suppose the Mournful Knight models are much nicer and ideally I'd rather have those, however I heard they are a pain to assemble plus they won't fit in with my army look again :/ But yes I agree the full price for Blood Knights is ridiculous.

What I find funny is that instead of lowering Blood Knight prices to match the prices of the rest of their range instead they are raising the prices of everything else so it is like the blood knights xD

5. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

You can make nice ones with Dragon Princes ($33 USD) or Convert chaos horses with Empire riders/vamp heads etc etc. Lots of options. I did both lol.