1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Warhammer 40K Tau Campaign: Resurgent Dawn I Need help running It cause it's really big

Discussion in 'Theatre de Vampyre' started by Ghouly, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

The campagin consists of a combined Tau force capturing and securing a Star system from Imperials and Orks with Tyranids and Dark Edar running around doing their thing. What I need is people to help me with the massive number of NPC's that creates.
    I can handle the Orks and Tau but I need help with
    -Impirium forces
    -Space Marines
    - Genestealers
    - Dark Eldar

Spread out on three seperate planets, so if your willing and able leave a post

2. Count Vashra

Count Vashra Lord of Shadows True Blood

I may be able to assist with this. I would run the Dark Eldar.

3. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

Okay sweet I'll PM you what I need the Dark Eldar too do

4. Count Vashra

Count Vashra Lord of Shadows True Blood

Awaiting orders, captain!:)

5. The Archivist

The Archivist Archivist of the word The Staff Member True Blood

I'm trying to work out what this is...

6. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

asking for help setting up a RP

7. The Archivist

The Archivist Archivist of the word The Staff Member True Blood

Whilst I don't want to put a dampener on your plans, I would caution you to consider the scope supported by Carpe Noctem. The forum may not have a large enough roleplayer base to support such an enterprise.

8. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

these are the bad guys the players will be The commanding officers of the tau forces

9. Kavok

Kavok Wight King

So I get that this is setting up the "bad guys" for a campaign, but who is playing the good guys? Is that also going to be people from this community, or is there a separate community doing that part? Also, for the space marines, is there a particular chapter you have in mind?

10. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

the player Characters will be from here I'll set up the sign up thread later

11. Kavok

Kavok Wight King

Ok... I guess if you think there are enough people to run something that would need this number of bad guys... I'll offer my services for the greater glory of the Emperor (space marines or guard... or both if you want...). It'll give me something to do. And again, any particular chapter of space marines you have in mind? I kinda like Iron Hands, but most are cool. I guess that also kinda extends to which regiment of guard... but in my mind that is more cosmetic when compared to the difference between marine chapters. Though that may be because I only can think of two different regiments...

12. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

I'll PM you so we don't spoil it for the players