• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Good call DoN. I got too caught up in watching Ze Boobies than doing my job. D'oh!

It's not -that- big of a failing, right? :slapface:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Is it just me, or is the chick on the Duke Nukem Pic the same chick who plays patsy on Absolutely Fabulous?

If you want something really sexy (By sexy I mean you think its disturbing, and I think its sexy) google Rule 34 Facehuggers.
Of course, giger deliberatly designed the facehuggers (and their eggs) to be completely sexual. Apparently the facehugger eggs were originally designed to have a slit on the top like a womans vagina, but he was told to change it, so he changed it to quote "That cross catholics love". Thats how we got the eggs we see today in Alien movies. The facehuggers were also deliberate sexual references (Literally being face raped and forcefully impregnated anyone?)

BTW, I like that Tabula Rasa chick. She looks natural, unlike alot of girls who are often considered hot (I for one find Pamela Anderson types to be gross)

P.S. Went to Supanova the other day in perth (Pop Culture/Anime Convention) There were alot of cosplayers. The girl in black latex was especially easy on the eye.

Aegis

Varghulf
Jul 6, 2008
Chi town
Onikaigo said:
Good call DoN. I got too caught up in watching Ze Boobies than doing my job. D'oh!

It's not -that- big of a failing, right? :slapface:

HOW can you even think loving boobs is a failing.

Get out of the chair, run 1 lap around your house and DON'T DO IT AGAIN, or we are going to have to suspend your man card and all its privileges for an indeterminate amount of time. :frown:

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Oh god, Rose! I used to -love- that woman! :redface: She was hot, mysterious, athletic, and looked damn hot in that uneven skirt. Even pixellated.

Thanks, Josef! That brings back so many memories.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Currently replaying Mass Effect both 1 and 2 and it's got some great errr...characters!

504x_mass_effect_comic.jpg

ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll141_Kailexanra_Mass_20Effect_202_Samara.jpg

ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p297_assasinsquirrel_motivation_poster82687517.jpg

Buck Dog

Skeleton
Nov 14, 2009
Ahhhhh..... three of the reasons why I love Mass Effect so much (although I prefered Kelly to Samara).
I am a little concerned for my Shepard in Mass Effect 3 - he "romanced" Liara in the first game and then "romanced" Miranda in the second game; I reckon there will be hell to pay in the final installment when they all catch up with me. Although Liara seems fairly open minded..... it might work in my favour :cool:

Aegis

Varghulf
Jul 6, 2008
Chi town
Annie said:
Are there erm, any videogame characters who DON'T have ginormous boobs?:silent:

Yes, Samus Aran. ( don't let the weird new renderings of her with huge knockers fool you, NO-ONE saw that coming in the first metroid. No-one.

Buck Dog

Skeleton
Nov 14, 2009
Another one of my favourites.... the lovely Taki from Soul Caliber. The fun that could be had making her bounce up and down during the slow-mo replays :)

ai907.photobucket.com_albums_ac274_Buzzard78_Taki2.jpg

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
Annie said:
Are there erm, any videogame characters who DON'T have ginormous boobs?:silent:

Video games almost always go to the extremes. You will, for example, rarely find a man in a game who isn't rediculously ripped, tall and generally impossible traits.

A game, much like every other form escapism, is framed around the fantasy and imagination of fairly ordinary(or maybe not so ordinary). Most posts around here are from Beat 'em Ups, shooters and similiar games and these tend to exclusively include impossibly fit and curvy characters. Most notable are Bloodrayne which is just a personifaction of sexuality and little else. Terrible games and movies but sell the sole promise of naked flesh and it works, unsuprisingly. Bayonetta is another but in her case the whole sensual thing is just so shamelessly over the top it becomes funny. I see it as a satire on the entire concept.

But I wanted to highlight the fact men and females are equally exaggrated but also that I do not mind. It is after escapism and what a bore it would be if it would just be a representation of ordinary day life.

So big breasts, no matter how rediculous they look in these games, are here to stay. Let's just enjoy their bounciness and take it for what it is.

Now, a reminder that big boobs is not all you need, my favourite fictional girl;
morrigan-from-dragon-age-origins-r1dT1m.jpg

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
I'm sure the big-boob craze has spread from Japan (as such I blame Oni! :tongue: ) every anime ever created is a classic example of this.... I'm also a fan of more "natural" proportions :perv: wait... I think I just agreed with my west-coast compatriot! Sanai, not sure if anyones ever mentioned this to you but (disclaimer: in THIS instance!) you've got good taste :thumbsup:

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
....We've finally found something that turned Sanai off....

:siren::siren:

Hell just froze over. Turn on your heaters and get under your blankets, it's a cold day in hell.

/end rant.

I still love you Sanai. We should still be roommates one day, just so I can get a big breasted woman over so I can have her to myself.

I love big boobs honestly, and if I could've had a hand (Or two!) in propagating the large breast bonanza that's swept into the U.S I would've definitely done so.

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
BilboBaggins said:
And I tought it was because Game developers rarely see them in real life so they used the one from the adult mags as the examples for their work.

That was what I meant but I chose more... softer words :vampire3:

Personally, I am a flexible guy. Boobs are fun and available in so many wonderful sizes and forms!

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2010
Plymouth
Pffft.... what nonsense! Having ridiculously large shirt potatoes will in no way impeed you from doing your job be it as top female secret agent, martial artist or elf. I forgot about this lady...

mgs-sniper-wolf.jpg

She has it all, hot russian accent, skintight catsuit and she shoots that annoying deadweight Meryl

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu