1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Welcome to Our New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Grave News' started by Lynks, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

I, Lynks, your illustrious Vampire Lord and Forum Administrator herald excellent news.

I would like to welcome two new moderators into the fold.

@Irisado, who has proven invaluable in this forums operation for several years despite no official power through reporting threads, making suggestions and generally doing the job of the moderator team for us.
    So, for Irisado's upstanding performance and drive to improve this place we all share I have decided to make their involvement in the process all the more direct.

@Borgnine, who has been a long standing and active member of our community, Borgnine has been on our radar for some time. In the wake of one of our ranks, Mad 'At, being unable to continue our ongoing 'Turning the World to Darkness' painting challenge, Borgnine stepped up, unprompted and without assistance continued it on their own merit.
    So for Borgnine's ongoing service and outstanding initiative I have decided to give Borgnine the tools needed to continue.

Both of these positions are well deserved and provided far too late. I hope that the community at large welcomes them as I have (and gives them an easy transition into their new roles ;) )

Lynks

Carpe Noctem Administrator

2. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Grave Guard

All Hail our new dark Overlords!

But jokes aside, congrats. It's really a truly deserved prize, thumbs up for the excellent work. :thumbsup: