• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Dec 8, 2010
Hey little random story!

What a terrible day

So here i am.Mcdonalds. Wow the smells how, how amazing! Oh this is it im comeing up to the counter wow, wow, wow. i have the money clenched in my fist, sweat is slowly trickling down my face. this is it im about to experiance one of the great wonders of the world. Ive stepped forward. Only one person to go! Im stepping forwards again this is it! oh my god i cant wait! "hello ill have a-" im saying. whats happened why isnt my mouth saying anything. oh now i can see oh crist no! are my eyes deciveing me? there infront of me those huge fat arms, those small horrible beady eyes, that fat ugly mouth! oh no! im running. im outside. oh thank the lord im outside! oh, that has to be the worst moment of my life! but no matter i shall try again! ok im at the door, ive opened the door... oooh those smells oh, how tantelizing! ok im at the quew again. ok two more people to go... wow those smells are gorgous! ok, ok, ok one more to go. ive stepped forward. ok now im at the quew! oh, oh thank god thats better its a nice normal person now. "hello ill have a big mac and medium fries please." ive said. my mouth is dribleing now! "ok here you go! have a nice day" the man says. ok now i have a tray and im going up the stairs. yeah i think ill go up here. oh no ive dropped my tray! oh how terrible! oh no oh no! not again. its her. Oh my! if anything shes got even fatter! oh, i feel sick just looking at her! oh, im running again. im outside again! ok i need to get a grip! ok back to the door. im in again. wow those smells! ok back in quew. im humming! why am i humming? ok ive stopped now. oh back at the front of the quew. "hello ill have a big mac and meduim fries please." i say. ok now im waiting. ok the man is back now. but wheres my order? "oh im sorry were out of big macs at the moment." hes saying. oh no out of big macs! oh how could this day get any worse? "oh ok then ill have a cheese burger happy meal please with a diet coke." ive said. A happy meal? oh what am i doing? "ok here you go have a nice day!" says the man. ok back up the stairs. oh yay no sign of that fat lady at all. ok ive sat down now. mmmm... i can smell the cheese... ok here it is. oh wow! ok ive bitten into it! oh how lovely, the taste of the meat, the crunch of onions the softness of the cheese, the sickly mould... the mould? ohno please no. im looking at it now. and sure enough there is a big blob of mould on it! noooo! how could this happen! ok im walking down the stairs. im outside for the third time today! im at the bus stop and im on my way home.

i hope you liked it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu