1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

What undead would you fear most in real life?

Discussion in 'Liber Mortis' started by Vege Zombie, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

I don't think I'd go through all those thought processes if faced with a skeleton. I'd just leg it. :rofl2:

2. Harland

Harland The Colonel Staff Member True Blood

But it wouldn't take much to knock a skeleton apart.

3. Black Baron

Black Baron Skeleton

A hexwraith riding through my house, howling for my death, would make me crap myself without a doubt....and then die.:grave:

4. Get of W'soran

Get of W'soran CN's Lord of Masks True Blood TVC II GM

Banshee.

In primary school our teacher made us watch an Irish movie to help us learn the language and it was about a man runing from death after seeing a banshee...and failing.

Ever since then the bloody things have terrified me.

5. theangels77

theangels77 Skeleton

For me it would be the Terrorgheist... I can just imagine..>Walking down the road to a mates place on a Friday night...It's a Full moon (I know I know) ANd then the Light from the Moon suddenly...and without warning goes out.... Next thing i know My Head is about to explode while im Writhing in pain in the foetal position because i just got screamed at... Before being devoured as nothing more than an appetiser to a large soulless beast whose only purpose in life is to eat and destroy EVERYTHING!!!!!!

6. The Sanguine Prince

The Sanguine Prince Skeleton

Anything rotted would scare the crap out of me. It's horrifying to face the visage of what all mortals become when they finally kick the bucket.

:scared: :zombie:

7. Mello

Mello Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum True Blood

Banshee, the screaming would terrify me. Something that can kill you withou touching you is to truly be feared. That and the fact they're vengeful spirits they'll be hunting you down for years if you're unlucky.

Frankly though I admire all the undead, I wouldn't be as much scared as fascinated as they kill he :D

8. Santawraith

Santawraith Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Zombie fairies.

Hey everything turns into zombies.

Pretty much anything zombie would be horrible.

Though a vampire runs a close second.

9. Mello

Mello Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum True Blood

if everything turns into zombies. Then what about zombie zombies? :|

They're zombies... but.. deader.. :zombie:

10. The Sanguine Prince

The Sanguine Prince Skeleton

Woah, that is so mindblowing a Hippy's head would explode.

Vampire's are also quite scary, based on the simple fact that they can be very subtle, you won't know what you're up against until you are drained completely dry...or playing a nice game of Hide and Go Suck :suck:

11. Santawraith

Santawraith Moderator Staff Member True Blood

But I love games of hide and go suck wait ummmmm

So anyways

Another scary thought would be strigoi vampire I think they are the vampires that would scare me the most.

12. Chaos Zombie

Chaos Zombie Skeleton

God, now i think about it everything, bar the skeletons would be scary. Mainly because they don't have the STHOOM ( Scare The Hell Out Of Me) factor. Don't know why, just don't seem that scary. Zombies, are actually another least scary, at least book wise. what sacres me is the whole 'everyone gets infected in a day' and running away from diseased humans that infect you.

13. Talon

Talon Zombie

For me, it would be any sort of ethereal, especially a banshee. Anything else you could fight and possibly even win against a zombie/skeleton, but the thought of being killed by something that I couldn’t fight back against is much more terrifying.

14. Burnanation

Burnanation Crypt Horror

Hexwraiths: They are on fire, they can ride through walls, mountains, whatever, they are on fire, I have no magic weapons, they are on fire...

After that Banshees, then the rest of the ghosts. The rest are scary but as long as Obama doesn't take my gun I think I can hold them off... one at a time... maybe not the really big guys... but at least I can fight... hexwraiths are on fire :grave:

15. Shareya

Shareya Vampire Count True Blood

For me it's anything that would eat me.

Zombies/terrors/whoever does not give me a quick death :( At least the skellys will probably stab you with something and that's that!

16. Tomfoolery

Tomfoolery Grave Guard

Bat Swarms. I have stood toe to toe against some of the scariest individuals the human race can produce without flinching or fear and paid or paid them back in doing so. No qualms. If a bat gets in my house I have this sinking feeling in my stomach, I can't move, I lose my voice and I freeze. He basically has to dive bomb me before I just begin weeping and swinging my hands around yelling

"AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It's horrible what bats do to me.

17. Abhorash.

Abhorash. Grave Guard

Well the idea of meeting a Varghulf in the darkness of the woods would be an auto-suicide endorser. Even if I am a priest of Sigmar.

I think turning around and seeing some hulking Strigoi Lord staring at you could be the worst thing on earth. Not only is it 10x stronger and more resilient but it is quicker than the average Vampire and has probably killed thousands of people.

Oh and the sight of Hewraiths charging after you would be the worst. You just can't outrun them and they'll literally take your soul with them.

18. Constant Drachenfels

Constant Drachenfels Ghoul

I'd be most scared of a Banshee, definitely. A girl I can see but never touch.. it's like a dark twist on the story of my life. hehe ;)

19. Lord_Mortis

Lord_Mortis Crying Dude

And she screams at you too, Drachenfels xD

20. Hansarius

Hansarius Zombie

For me it would either be the Hexwraith or the Strigoi Vampire.

A hexwraith riding through solid objects, there's just nothing you can do as you can't hurt it and you can't run or hide from it.
    But the Ghoul King is equally is terrifying.
    It radiates malevolences and anumalistic brutality. But also a keen cunning which would be difficult to match. Only positive thing is that death by Strigoi would probably be a quick affair, albeit messy.

Now that I think about it, the most terrifying thing might actually be the zombie if you're bitten by one.
    Knowing that you're about to become a zombie can't be a very comforting thought.

21. Corien Sumatris

Corien Sumatris Vampire Count True Blood

Um zombie dragon!! It's a dragon ... that is also a zombie! Ugh!

22. Bounce

Bounce Varghulf

If a ethereal creature appears it seems reasonable a magic sword will be at hand.

23. Corien Sumatris

Corien Sumatris Vampire Count True Blood

Yeah, It's too bad that my dice rolling sucked when I was a baby and didn't roll a single magic missile, now I need to go through life without .... and I cannot stop a hexwraith running towards me.... Screw you life!

24. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

Warhammer zombies don't work that way, their animated by magic not a virus, the upside is Warhammer zombies can bite you all they want and you won't become one, you gotta die and then be animated by the vampire or necromancer

25. Ordo Cruentus

Ordo Cruentus Order amongst the Dead

Stupid undead are trivially easy to destroy.

It is the smart ones that scare me.