• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Hey all,

So, i'm getting back into Warhammer after having a few years (ok, maybe about a decade!) out. Had a couple of armies that i thought might be fun to play - Chaos Warriors, Lizardmen (after looking back at my old 4th edition army book) Dark Elves before i settled on collecting the Vamps.

Having missed all of the bloodline rules split i can't really say i prefer one type over another, however if i had to choose, i'd go Blood Dragon. Probably my favourite story from the current army book would have to be the Abhorash story - The Vampire and the Dragon.

Just purchased a load of mini's yesterday and am currently spending every non-working hour trying to assemble them all ready for a 1000pt tournament at my local GW tomorrow! 20 GG, 30 Ghouls, Vargy/Wraiths + Banshee (haven't decided which yet), Vamp and Necro - how hard can it be? :zombie:

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2010
Plymouth
Welcome to CN Marius and congratulations on making the right, nay only, choice on the best army!
Good luck putting that force together in time and it would be good to hear how you fared and to see them when you get them painted.
See you around :thumbsup:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Wow, you bought 1000 points of minis for a tourney tommorrow? You my friend a delightfully insane and bold. Velcome to Carpe Noctem, cannot wait to hear of your progress in assembly/painting and your tourney results.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu