• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

VvC

Skeleton
Nov 2, 2009
Hey guys, whats up?
I used to be an active member of the old zeta-board's Carpe Noctem for quite some time before I quit playing WFHB all together. I quit around the time that the new site came up, but just recently got back into the hobby and realized what I've missed...
I intend to be an active member of the site again and can't wait to jump back into the whole vampirical mix of things ^^

Now to get the new damnable army book....

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Or you can run with our Bloodline armies and test those out for us!

you'll still need the army book, but it definitely brings a more fluffy feel.

Welcome back! Good to see you.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Yes, welcome back into our fold. You won't get to escape this time around... :vampire2:

Hrrm..

May this second stay of yours here be long and fruitful. If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Welcome back!!

Indded we have evolved into a bigger better forum that I hope you enjoy! Make sure you start a painting log so we can see all your models, and as Oni said, if you want to test our our custom Bloodline rules we would really appreciate it.

If you do have any questions feel free to ask.

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
I think it's some kind of code. They are conspiring against CN and seek to take over the forum...

Anyway I welcome you (with suspicion) back to the forum, Vvc.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Thats not what I was gunna say.
Okay, here it is.
Wanna know what the prize is? How about you reach in and find out ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu