• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Cool find, got to level 18 on Lunatic. I didn't find those mech-suits to be worth the while though..

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Lol, interesting though I couldn't play it to save my life. I'll stick with my Final Fantasy's ta very much xd

Kaladas Harkon

Wight King
Jan 2, 2009
You're playing FFTA? My god, man, what happened to your mind?

Try, say, FF6. You can get a GBA emulator off the net and the module is easy to find.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Nonononono - I said ta very much, as in thanks very much!

I am playing FF7 (emulated on PC, thank god my PS3 controller works on the PC, hate using Keyboard to play games), then after that FF8 & then FF9.

Kaladas Harkon

Wight King
Jan 2, 2009
I would have skipped that installment altogether.... I hated 7. Thoroughly. 8 was quite good, 6 was excellent, 5 was pretty good except it had no storyline, and 10 was awesome. Haven't played 12 yet, but it looks good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu