• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

2000 Points - Bravo_10 (CSM) vs. Zanos (Grey Knights)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Which makes me wonder if he'd passed a single invuln this game? Then again, mine do fail theirs a lot. Here's his 4 attacks.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Derka durr. Ah well, he takes one down, you get a consolo. Your turn, you get at least one more after this to redeem yourself :D And if you have skype or msn or something, I can help you out. I'm more of a 40k guy, and I have my fair share of experience with chaos against the new armies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Rolling for Consolidation...will I still have to take Dangerous Terrain tests from this?

Bravo_10

True Blood
Sorry about that, it looks like it's my turn to be swamped with work. Things should get better by the Weekend though, when my Thermodynamics test is done.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
No worries mate! Of course I get the feeling you want to get done with this so you can give me what I've got coming with guard :D

Bravo_10

True Blood
Well not necessarily you in particular, but I am looking to try out that guard list at some point. xD

Bravo_10

True Blood
Well, it's been over a month since I've posted, and I think I'm probably going to concede this game. It's really not gonna work out for me anyway, there's nothing I could do but take a few pot shots with Obliterators before they get render to death.

But anyways, good game Zanos! :) It's certainly highlighted a few key weaknesses that I'll have to patch up in my Chaos list.

Status
Not open for further replies.