• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

2000 Points - Bravo_10 (Tau) vs. Bishop (DE)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Well, it keeps going. Although I don't think it's even possible for me to draw anymore. I'll check batchron in a bit and decide whether or not I want to throw in the towel!

Bravo_10

True Blood
You know what, it looks like no matter what I do, I won't be able to pull a draw out of the hat. So I'm gonna have to throw in the towel.

Good game Bishop! It was nice to try out the Tau for a change, and I think I have some ideas already for how to improve my list.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Hope you don't mind, but besides the list, I think you actually lost the game on Turn 2. Tau move away from Dark Eldar, not towards them.

Bravo_10

True Blood
I know. I realized as soon as I made my moves that all of his troops were fleet and would in fact be able to reach my Battlesuits. I never played DE before and was way too cavalier with my elites. It's a mistake I won't make in the future.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Well, that's a general tactic for Tau vs anyone... move away... fire and move away more. :D

Thanks for the game Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.