• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

20mm Werewolf Models?

Vipoid

Necromancer
I know a lot of werewolf models that are around the size of crypt horrors. But, I was just wondering if there are any around that fit on 20mm bases (i.e. one that could be used as a lord)?

Von Calyptra

Black Knight
RE: 20mm Werewolves?

I feel like I should point out that your topic implies you're looking for 20mm werewolves, rather than werewolves that fit on 20mm bases.
I think your best bet for 20mm werewolves would be Thane's Wolfen.

(Actually, the more that I think about it, the more appealing attempting to conquer the Old World with an army of pygmy werewolves becomes.)

The Reaper werewolf apparently barely fits on a 25mm base. Maybe Blue Moon or (if you don't mind repurposing nazi werewolves (nazi werewolves are the worst)) West Wind?

Vipoid

Necromancer

Von Calyptra said:
I feel like I should point out that your topic implies you're looking for 20mm werewolves, rather than werewolves that fit on 20mm bases.
Well, I've hopefully made the title clearer. On the other hand, if anyone has live, 20mm werewolves I certainly would be interested. ;)

Von Calyptra said:
or (if you don't mind repurposing nazi werewolves (nazi werewolves are the worst)) West Wind?
I have to say, these look the most interesting. I don't suppose you know anywhere with larger pictures of them?

Also, am I right in thinking that they don't actually have any Nazi insignias on them? I imagine that would earn me some very suspicious looks from my friends ;).

Von Calyptra

Black Knight

Vipoid said:
Also, am I right in thinking that they don't actually have any Nazi insignias on them? I imagine that would earn me some very suspicious looks from my friends ;).
As far as I could tell they don't, though I can't imagine it would be difficult get rid of them with a file or green stuff.